- Book appointments on-line
- Cancel appointments on-line
- Order repeat medication on-line
- View coded aspects of your electronic medical records on-line
You may not actually need to come to the Practice, eConsult is a quick and safe way for you to consult with a GP at the Practice you are registered. All you need to do is complete the quick online form 'Contact Your Doctor Online', which you can find on the home page of this website.
- Sending us an eConsult request is quick and easy to do and can be done at a time that is convenient to you.
- eConsult requests that are received by the Practice are dealt with within 24 working hours.
- eConsult can also direct you to self-help, pharmacy advice and local self-referral services
You can down load the NHS APP to your device and follow the instructions given. Once completed, you will be able to book and cancel appointments, order your repeat medication and view aspects of your medical record.
For more information, please visit: www.nhs.uk/nhsapp
Please note that you may not be able to use this service if you do not have UK identity documents such as a passport or driving licence, or if you are under the age of 15 years.
You can register for on-line access using the Patient.co.uk platform. Registering for this on-line access is another way for you to book and cancel appointments, order your repeat medication and view aspects of your medical record.
To register for this on-line access, you will need to obtain registration documents from the Practice. Please call in to the Practice and a member of our reception team will be able to provide you with the documentation required.